- It lifts your mood and lowers the risk of prenatal depression (hello happy hormones!)
- Increases your energy, stamina & immunity.
- Your most likely to stay within the healthy weight gain range.
- You train the body & mind to be strong & supported for delivery AND recovery post birth.
- You lower your gestational diabetes risk.
- You feel more confident with all the weird & wonderful changes taking place in your body and image.
- You clear & calm your mind.
- If you join a class, you feel supported, and meet other mums on the same journey. Or now you can join online communities such as FIT FAB MUM without having to leave the house and still feel supported and nurtured! 😉
There are many Positive benefits and reasons why to continue or start exercise during all stages of your pregnancy journey and beyond. Having gone through the experience of pregnancy and post birth recovery once before and now with one on the way…I can’t recommend enough the importance of exercise and self-care during this special time in your lives. Below are just a few amazing reasons to get moving :