Pomegranate & Cauliflower salad
500g mixed salad leaves
200g slivered almonds
250g pumpkin, roasted
1 avocado, diced
250g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 cucumber, diced
1 carrot, grated
1 440g can lentils
1 head cauliflower florets, cut into small chunks
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat over to 180C.
- Grease baking tray with some olive oil, spread pumpkin chunks evenly over tray and bake for 30-35 minutes, until just golden.
- Remove from heat to cool.
- In a small fry pan heat 1/2 Tbsp oil, and fry cauliflower in batches, until golden all over.
- Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine salad leaves, tomato, carrot, lentils, cucumber and avocado. Add pumpkin, cauliflower, almonds & pomegranate and stir through.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, then drizzle over salad.